It’s rare to find a lovely lowset home in a beautiful tree lined street surrounded by likeminded homeowners who take pride in their lawns and gardens. Your first glimpse will reveal a very wide driveway which swings around to a two car garage with remote entry and direct access into the home for that added feeling of security. With double gated side access from the driveway to the side yard there is no need to worry about off street parking for your trailer, tinny or camper.
This comfortable home boasts a step down living area adjacent to the entry, separate family and meals area, a modern well equipped kitchen, pleasing two-way bathroom with separate vitreous china toilet and 3 light and airy bedrooms.
You will discover a freshly painted interior and a superior outdoor barbeque area with plenty of room for table, chairs and casual furniture. This delightful area overlooks colourful, easy care gardens and a great lawn area for children and pets.
Tick your wish list:
• Manicured 614sqm allotment with lovely green lawn, colourful blooms and shrubs, stunning roses and Cyprus mulch;
• Large, separate, step down lounge which enjoys the flexibility of being a huge home office, children’s playroom or remain as a loungeroom;
• Open plan kitchen / dining and family room are complimented by a large air-conditioner which cools the home during the humid summer months;
• Three good size bedrooms with built in robes;
• The Master bedrooms enjoys air-conditioned comfort, a large sliding door to the entertainment area and two-way access to the bathroom and separate toilet;
• The two-way family bathroom provides a bath, separate shower, vanity;
• Separate toilet with vitreous china pan and water closet;
• The laundry is located in a recessed position the garage and does not impact on the size of the garage;
• Near new, easy care timber look vinyl plank flooring is so easy to keep clean and it comes with an excellent guarantee;
• Very private covered and paved entertainment area provides a built in barbeque and good spot lighting;
• Freshly painted interior;
• 2,000 litre garden water tank;
• Remote entry 2 vehicle garage with access into the home. (3 remotes);
• Garden Shed;
• Good speed NBN on site;
• Electrical Safety Switch and Smoke Alarms (Recently tested);
• Security System installed plus security screens to windows and doors;
• 3.5 kw solar with large invertor for future upgrade if required;
• Whisper quiet location handy to schools, shops, train, bus and the M1.
You would never guess that the home is 25 years old because it has been lovingly maintained and improved upon through the years. This has been a happy home and the only reason the Sellers are moving is to upsize due to their family situation. A quick settlement period is available to those in a hurry to find their new home.
The convenience of being only 800 metres from the 7-Eleven, 1.2km to the Coles Complex and just 2.8kms to North Lakes Shopping precinct. Local schools are only 1.4km from the home and the rail only 3.6km away. You will love the easy access to the M1 and to all other local amenities.
This property will suit first home buyers, downsizers, a family with one or two children, single parent or investor. A terrific opportunity awaits an astute buyer to secure a great property in a fantastic location at an excellent, affordable price. Call today to arrange your inspection or come along to one of the scheduled Open Homes you will be glad you did.
AREA PROFILE – KALLANGUR
Kallangur is a suburb in Moreton Bay Region, Queensland, Australia. It is 31kms north of Brisbane, the state capital. At the 2016 Australian Census, the suburb recorded a population of 20,405. A section of the Bruce Highway marks the eastern boundary.
Buyers have discovered this lovely leafy suburb with its wonderful parks and reserves, the occasional cow or horse in a paddock and an abundance of flora and fauna. The suburb easy access to the M1 and Gateway link.
Kallangur has been identified as a “Hot Spot” area in the Moreton Bay Region due to its Schools, Sporting Clubs, Services Clubs, its access to the rail network and proximity to the North Lakes Shopping Precinct and local shopping precincts.
The area is witnessing positive price growth which will continue as first home buyers and investors identify all of the positives that Kallangur offers both now and into the future.
History. The area once belonged to Mrs. Griffin of Whiteside, west of Petrie, and was acquired by a Scottish migrant by the name of Thomas Petrie in 1855. The name Kallangur originates from the Aboriginal word kalangoor, meaning a goodly or satisfactory place.