This would undoubtedly have to be one of the best properties for value, flexibility and location. Situated in one of the most sought after streets in Geebung, the lovely post war home has been lovingly restored to enjoy the modern conveniences without compromising the character.
Take a trip down memory lane where the family home is your safe spacious haven where your children and pets, young or old, can run free. The family can stroll to the railway station and catch the train into the city and enjoy Devonshire tea at the Shingle In, catch the ferry to South Bank and the train back home.
When you enter the front door you will automatically say, “WOW!” You will discover the extra high ceilings, ornate cornices, light filled open plan living and gorgeous polished timber floors. The 2-pak kitchen was designed for functionality without losing the character. There are 3 very generous size built in bedrooms, modern family bathroom and second toilet and hand basin. A lovely sunroom opens to an amazing deck which overlooks beautiful, easy care gardens and green lawn.
There’s lots of flexibility downstairs with a huge storage area behind the 2 car in-line garage, second bathroom and laundry and a massive sealed and lined utility room with separate entry, large windows and kitchenette. This are would be ideal as a huge home office or variety of other personal uses.
The features include:
• Freshly painted interior;
• New and near new window coverings;
• Cable TV;
• Air-conditioning plus ceiling fans;
• Tiled roof and Timber joinery;
• King size built in master bedroom opens onto the sunroom and 2nd WC with hand basin;
• A further two Queen size built in bedrooms;
• Open plan living upstairs with strategic lighting;
• Gorgeous designer kitchen with modern electric appliances;
• Granite benchtops;
• Modern family bathroom with bath, shower and vanity;
• Enclosed sunroom perfect for craft and sewing due to the natural light;
• Fantastic rear deck overlooking beautiful landscaped garden and lawn;
• 2 x 5,000 litre water tanks for your garden. (can be plumbed to the laundry and downstairs bathroom with a pump service or replacement;
• Downstairs two in-line garage plus garden shed and massive storage room;
• Huge, fully sealed and lined downstairs utility room with kitchenette would be ideal as a separate home office with its’ own entry;
• North / South aspect
• One street from Bowden Circuit Park, the home of the Aspley Little Athletics Club incorporating playground equipment for little ones;
• BCC Rates $367 per quarter.
For an easy care, highly liveable and very private home in a fantastic location, this will certainly appeal to the first home buyer, a family needing easy walking access to the train or you may be looking to tip toe into the property investment market.
Don’t let this terrific opportunity pass you by - come along to one of the Open Homes on Saturday where you can soak up the ambiance and experience all the value added features for yourself with a no nonsense, pleasing price tag.
Geebung, a post-war suburb, is 12 km north of central Brisbane. Originally known as Geebong, the name refers to the Personia species of shrubs and trees, which produce an edible fruit or nut. It is believed that the word originated in New South Wales, derived from an Aboriginal language group of the Sydney region. The suburb is centred on its railway station on the Caboolture railway line.
It is a diverse suburb where residential homes are close to the railway station, schools and parks. Industrial complexes are nearby creating good job opportunities for the locals.
The additional bonuses offered by this suburb are its many parklands including Bowden fitness park, the nearby Marchant Park with its cricket facilities, Kidspace playgrounds and its proximity to the major Chermside Shopping Precinct.
Geebung has undergone a facelift over the past 5-10 years with improvements to the local infrastructure. Families and Professional couples have discovered this lovely leafy suburb and they have been snapping up the post war homes and giving them a major facelift, yet still maintaining the overall character.
Geebung has been identified as hotspot suburb due to its proximity to the airport, CBD, proximity to both rail and bus, local schools and abundant greenspaces.
The locals love this suburb!
Postal code: 4034
Location: 12 km from Brisbane CBD
State electorate(s): Nudgee; Stafford; Aspley
Federal electorate: Lilley
Nearby schools Geebung
• Geebung State School Primary Government 0.40 km
• St Kevin's School Primary Catholic 0.73 km
• Geebung Special School Primary Government 0.79 km
• Wavell Heights State School Primary Government 1.52 km
• St Dympna's Parish School Primary Catholic 1.63 km
• Nudgee College Boys only Years 5-12 1.80 km